TableTorch is an add-on for Google Sheets. You can install it via Google Workspace Marketplace. Take a look at documentation pages such as correlation matrix or linear regression to get the idea of its functions.
Once you install TableTorch via Google Workspace Marketplace, open a spreadsheet and click on the TableTorch icon on right-side panel of Google Sheets.
The first time you start TableTorch, you will be presented with the authorization page like the following one:
Click Authorise access button to open Sign in with Google window looking like this:
TableTorch will start shortly after you allowed it to do so. After that, you can easily start it on any spreadsheet by clicking its icon on the right-side panel of Google Sheets.
- How to create correlation matrix
- How to do linear regression
- How to do logistic regression
- How to convert categorical text data into a series of binary columns or a category identifier column
- How to perform a train-test or k-fold cross-validation sample split
- How to scale all columns at once with percentile rank or standard scaler
Google, Google Sheets and Google Workspace are trademarks of Google LLC. Gaujasoft TableTorch is not endorsed by or affiliated with Google in any way.